- Location: White plains, NY, NY, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 12
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Xamrin Developer
Location: White plains, NY
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• Strong competency in building cross-platform mobile applications using Visual studio with Xamarin
• Working experience in WPF Application Developer
• Good knowledge in C# .NET Framework
• Use MVVM architectural pattern for separation of XAML UI from underlying data through class that serves as intermediate between View and Model.
• Use Xamarin.Forms along with XAML for creating UI and forms. Implemented data bindings defined in XAML file for the connection of View and View Model.
• Responsible for working on linear, frame and relative layouts for individual Native UI's in Xamarin.Forms.
• Use Xamarin. iOS and Xamarin.Android for creating native user interface. Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
• Working Knowledge of Data Parsing, Storing and related patterns.
• Strong experience in Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
• Implement RESTFUL API calls to communicate with server.
• Use SQLite.NET with Xamarin.
• Forms and MVVM for reading and writing data to a local SQLite database.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IoT.
• Use AsyncTask for multithreading.
• Use various design patterns to manage code and data efficiently.
• Designing, coding, debugging and deploying applications
• Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
• Good knowledge in WPF concepts like Resources, Markup extensions, dependency properties, Data binding and Commands
• Agile-based Team Development Methodology using Microsoft VSTS, test-driven, continuous integration
• Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect
• Xamarin, C# .NET Framework, Xamarin.Forms along with XAML
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us firstname.lastname@example.org