- Location: Dallas, TX, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 8
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Servicenow Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Interview Mode: initial a Video Interview and Based on that In person interview on 16 feb
Note: Need candidates who can come for In Person interview to Dallas office by 16th of Feb 2019.
• Experience working in ServiceNow platform as an Admin & Developer.
• Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting on how they map to ServiceNow, driving platform expansion and adoption.
• Scope solution requirements and configure solutions around the ServiceNow platform to meet customer needs and project deliverables.
• Exposure to ITSM, ITOM modules, Service Portal, Catalog, CMDB, Orchestration, Reports, Workflow, Performance Analytics.
• Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services integrations.
• Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
• Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
• Experience working in Onshore-offshore model, handling team
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us email@example.com