Big Data Architect with Hive
- Location: Charlotte, NC, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 8
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Big Data Architect with Hive
Location: Charlotte, NC
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
* Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
* Experience with SPARK or other map/reduce "big data" systems and services
* Coding proficiency and ability to do code review and recommend Big Data best practices in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, SPARK)
* Experience processing large amounts of data, in various formats such as Parquet, ORC and processing data in batch mode, and streaming mode.
Exposure to AWS EMR Big Data Services - SPARK, Hive, OOZIE etc. Exposure to recommend transient/permanent EMR clusters.
* Exposure and knowledge of Security, encryption and Data Governance.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us email@example.com