SAP Project Manager
- Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 6
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP Project Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Agile scrum master certification and Solid experience is scrum methodology and agile software development using Atlassian JIRA tool
- Act as liaison between stakeholders and teams to negotiate Sprint scope and has Sprint planning, Daily sprints, Sprint retrospectives, Backlog grooming
- The PM shall be responsible for completion of the project on time, on budget and meeting the requirements. Will perform a variety of tasks including coordinating all resources and stakeholders, planning and setting milestones, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project.
- The person should have strong inter-personal skills to manage conflicts and challenging situations.
- It is also expected that the person could provide adequate reports to the higher management which are meaningful and informative.
- The person would be required to manage a pool of technology resources in terms of mentoring, coaching, conducting appraisals etc. for retaining, motivating and giving them career development.
- Complete ownership and management of project objectives, risks and personnel
- Manage project dependencies; Represent project in various cross-project forum
- Establish engagement and operating model with various stakeholders (Business Analysts, Technology Architecture, QA, Infrastructure etc)
- Monitor current working practices and where necessary advise on suitable improvements.
- Implementation experience of S/4 HANA & PMP Certification will preferred
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us firstname.lastname@example.org