QA with LoadRunner
- Location: New York, NY, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 5
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: QA with loadrunner
Location: FL, NC, MA,TX
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• 4+ years leading performance test project efforts with onshore/offshore coordination
• 7+ years performance test experience including scripting and execution
• Excellent coding skills in Java, C, C , C# & Python.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in analyzing database reports, queries and provide tuning recommendations.
• Experience with diagnostics tools(CA Wily, dynatrace) to identify root cause and provide tuning recommendations
• Deep knowledge of Java (or equivalent) programming language and design patterns from a performance point of view.
• Hands-on experience with Kafka, Mobile applications performance testing
• Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
• Hand-on experience with Loadrunner.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us firstname.lastname@example.org