SAP PP/QM Consultant
- Location: Wilson, NC, NC, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 1
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP PP/QM Consultant
Location: Wilson, NC
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• Creation Inspection lot and relevant configuration setup.
• In depth knowledge in QM Audit Management,Quality Notifications, Quality Planning, Quality Inspections, Quality control, Various Quality Certificates
• Various Interfaces data.
• Various production process and process orders
• Configurations of Sales & Operations Planning, Long-Term Planning
• Demand Management, Material Requirements Planning
• Process knowledge relevant to Pharmaceuticals industry mapping of Discrete Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing.
• BOM configurations.
• PP/REM – Production Versions and SAP PPPI – Production Versions
• Order settlement
• PI Sheets
• Knowledge in QM in procurement, QM in sales and distribution
Defects recording, Sample management, Quality Information System, Dynamic modification of the inspection scope
• Quality certificates and Quality notifications.
• Experience in PP-PI process in PP module.
• Knowledge in Master data (BOM, Resource, Master Recipe and Production Version.
• Experience in QM, Procurement, Production, PM & SD.
• Expertise in MRP, LTP, MTO, MTS, PI-Sheet & Batch Management.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us email@example.com