Business Analyst with Health Insurance
- Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Feb 1
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Title: Business Analyst with Health Insurance
Location: Philadelphia - PA
Duration: 8+ Months
Max Rate: $45/hr on c2c
• Business Analyst with responsibilities are in all phases of an applications development life cycle.
• Candidate will be involved with hands-on requirements analysis, functional design and technical design validation to make sure all requirements are met.
• Responsibilities also include transitioning projects to the development team and providing functional expertise for the developers and testers on the systems that have been designed.
• Candidate will be the subject matter expert across multiple projects
• Effectively identify, define and document detailed business and system requirements with the involvement of business subject matter experts utilizing the system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology
• Translate requirements into the functional specification, including process flow and data model documents.
• Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems interdependencies, reusability and ensuring seamless delivery.
• Ensure system deliverables meet business
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.