.Net Tech Lead
- Location: Saint Loui, MO, United States
- Salary: Open
- Posted: Jan 31
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Title: .Net Tech Lead
Location: St. Louis, MO
- $80-88K FTE (6-8 yrs of experience).
- $95-105K FTE (9+ Yrs of experience).
C#, .NET, .NET Core, Asp.Net Core, MVC, Web Services, Web API, SQL Server DB Skills
Roles & responsibilities:
- 6 - 9 years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
- Experience with .NET web application frameworks
- Highly skilled in C#, .Net/Asp.Net/.Net Core, Web Services, XAML, Web API and Entity Framework/ Any ORM tools
- Strong hands on experience in SQL Server, managing tables, procedures, functions, views, triggers
- Strong Object-Oriented design and analysis skills, specifically in the use of design patterns
- Must have Batch automation / scheduling experience
- understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of projects
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us firstname.lastname@example.org