- Location: Santa Clara, CA, CA, United States
- Salary: OPEN
- Posted: Jan 30
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Title: ServiceNow BA
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Note: Need strong ServiceNow BSA with Procurement experience.
• Work very closely with ServiceNow Procurement and internal IT operations team to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of Business Requirements, Functional Design
• Work with Development/QA team to build/test the application/s on ServiceNow platform based on business requirements and need.
• Monitor integration points between ServiceNow, SAP ERP and Ariba, troubleshoot and support integration errors and work with internal IT to resolve issues
• Providing support to business as they migrate suppliers from SNC to Ariba, to include configuration, testing of processes and troubleshooting issues
• Design solutions and process for the ServiceNow platform integrated with other systems in application portfolio such as SAP, Ariba etc.
• Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technology
• Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
• Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
• Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
• Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
• Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
• Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 4 to 6 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related disciple required; Advanced degree a plus
• Ability to interact with all levels of business users
• Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes as regards to Procurement, Internal IT
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Experience in coordinating with offshore support resource, reviewing their work and providing guidance as and when necessary
• Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
• Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in Integration with SAP, Ariba is a plus.
• Customer-centric and Service minded
• Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new technologies.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.