1019 IT Infrastructure Qualification Engineer
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Posted: Jan 29
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7-10 years minimum experience in the Information Technology field.
- 5+ years of working in Bio-Tech/Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry supporting IT Infrastructure Qualification projects.
· Knowledge of procedures and best practices related to FDA, EMA, GxP, CFR21 Part 11, Computer System Validation, GAMP and other regulations affecting IT Infrastructure security and compliance.
· Experience with SOP authoring relative to IT Infrastructure processes and applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and work independently with minimal direction.
· Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST);