1019 ServiceNow Business Analyst
- Location: Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Posted: Jan 29
Job Title: ServiceNow BA
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Note: Need strong ServiceNow BSA with Procurement experience.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work very closely with ServiceNow Procurement and internal IT operations team to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of Business Requirements, Functional Design
· Work with Development/QA team to build/test the application/s on ServiceNow platform based on business requirements and need.
· Monitor integration points between ServiceNow, SAP ERP and Ariba, troubleshoot and support integration errors and work with internal IT to resolve issues
· Providing support to business as they migrate suppliers from SNC to Ariba, to include configuration, testing of processes and troubleshooting issues
· Design solutions and process for the ServiceNow platform integrated with other systems in application portfolio such as SAP, Ariba etc.
· Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technology
· Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
· Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
· Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
· Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
· Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
· Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
· Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 4 to 6 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst
· BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related disciple required; Advanced degree a plus
· Ability to interact with all levels of business users
· Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes as regards to Procurement, Internal IT
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Experience in coordinating with offshore support resource, reviewing their work and providing guidance as and when necessary
· Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
· Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in Integration with SAP, Ariba is a plus.
· Customer-centric and Service minded
· Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
· Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new technologies.
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST);