1970 Encounters Technical Analysts
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Posted: Jan 29
- Ensure accurate and timely Encounter file processing and submission to State and federal agencies.
- Provide analytical, research, and technical data support for regulatory/business-oriented processes for Encounter Data Operations.
- Analyze and interprets encounter data to identify potential issues and trends; Review, research, investigate and correct encounter issues through data and process analysis.
- Propose short term and long term solutions for fixing Encounters data validation errors and State rejects to improve submission and acceptance rates and to meet State and client Service level agreements.
- Perform User acceptance testing for new requirements\system fixes
- May also help with coding for System fixes.
- 3 years’ experience in full life cycle software development, including requirement definition, analysis, design, coding, system testing, documentation and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Excellent SQL hands on experience with ability to write complex queries.
- Oracle\SQL Server hands on working experience with ability to develop new or modify existing stored procedures.
- Good Healthcare Experience required. Should know about EDI formats like 837, 835, 277, etc.
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency in Excel
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Encounters Knowledge
- FACETS experience
- SSIS\SSRS experience