SAP Hybris Commerce Functional
- Location: Austin, TX, United States
- Salary: OPEN
- Posted: Jan 29
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP Hybris Commerce Functional
Location: Sunnyvale, CA/Austin, TX
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• 8+ years of SAP CRM and 3 +years of hybris commerce full lifecycle implementation experience with ECC backend.
• Ability to understand and articulate functional requirements for implementation as explained by business and Apple’s functional SMEs.
• Hands-on experience in SAP CRM and hybris commerce including design, configuration, testing and production deployment.
• Develop high level architecture and solution design for implementation of business requirement.
• Understand & perform SAP CRM & hybris configuration including Customer/User master data, Catalog Management, Content Management, Workflows, Promotions/Vouchers, Shopping Cart & checkout, Search and guided navigation, Returns Management, Payments, Customer specific Pricing, Sync & Async Order Mgmt with SAP etc.
• Experience setting up technical hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc.
• Understand and perform SAP ECC & CRM configuration including master data & Order replication setup to SAP CRM & hybris.
• Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills
• Ability to efficiently interact with multiple organizations to successfully implement projects in SAP space
• Worked closely with onsite and offshore team working on ECC, ABAP, Basis and security during design and implementation
• Experience working with SAP through service market place in articulating product gaps & issues in SAP CRM & hybris.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• SAP CRM & hybris commerce integration experience is preferred.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us email@example.com