3427 Healthcare Claims Processor
- Location: Tampa, FL, United States
- Salary: DOE
- Posted: Jan 28
• Processing and adjudicating medical claims.
• Maintaining integrity of claims receipts in accordance with standard claims operating and adjudication procedures.
• Accurately resolving pending claims using state and federal regulations and specific health plan criteria.
• Working within turnaround times to meet client performance guarantees for claims processing.
• Meeting productivity and accuracy standards.
• Adhere to specified TAT as defined by the business
• 1+ year of claims processing experience in Managed Health Care/Insurance experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong typing skills with speed and accuracy
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software knowledge
• Team-oriented while also able to pursue personal and
departmental production goals daily
• Ability to organize in a multi-demand and multi-priority environment
Must have High School Diploma or GED
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Resource Manager: Deepa