1007 Automation Tester
- Location: Hillsboro, OR, United States
- Posted: Jan 10
Core Automation tool Skills required –
Any two combination of the automation tools.
- UFT with strong VB scripting skills
- Selenium with core Java skills
- SAP CBTA with Solution manager
- Jenkins and GitHub
- Strong functional automation test experience with enterprise applications
- AP application with strong familiarity of Solution manager, CBTA and BPCA.
- Automation expert with Selenium, Gherkin or Keyword, and POM (Page Object Model).
- Ability to deliver working test automation in an agile cadence and environment.
- Proficiency programming in Python required.
- Experience with GitHub, AWS hosted services, Jenkins.
- Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and multiple lines of delivery.
- Working experience in an iterative development capacity utilizing SCRUM or Kanban.
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.